You may get the help you need to make home ownership a real possibility!!
Find information and support at every turn:
• Get help with your down payment — Apply for down payment assistance grants from local nonprofit organizations, available for a limited time to qualified homebuyers who purchase a home in selected neighborhoods
• Find out if you’re ready to buy a home — Meet one-on-one with professionals to understand the home financing options that may be available
• Prepare for sustainable homeownership —Learn more about finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership at Wells Fargo’s video homebuyer education center
• Picture yourself at home — Stop by Wells Fargo’s Affordable Home Tour(SM) viewing center to preview the features and prices of area homes for sale
• See for yourself — Board a neighborhood home tour bus for a free ride to and from homes you’d like to see first-hand
If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you won’t want to miss the Neighborhood LIFT(SM) event, sponsored by Wells Fargo in
collaboration with local non-profit organizations.
Date: February 10-11, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall B1
285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Free parking in designated lots, see web site for details.
Admission is free!
Plan to spend some worthwhile time discovering the possibilities of homeownership in Atlanta – and find out if it’s right for you.
or call 866-858-2151
Home Mortgage Consultant, Phone: (404) 257-7988,Cell: (404) 454-7805 email@example.com-NMLSR ID: 516216
1. The Neighborhood LIFT program is a collaborative program of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Wells Fargo Foundation, and NeighborWorks America,an independent nonprofit organization.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. © 2011 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801.