- Home owners who paid less than $75,000 for their home were the most satisfied at 77 percent.
- Home owners who paid more than $800,000 were least satisfied at 69 percent.
- Buyers who purchased a home via short sale had the highest satisfaction rate at 83 percent, followed by foreclosed home buyers at 79 percent.
- New-home buyers had a satisfaction rate of 73 percent, and existing-home buyers had a satisfaction rate of 71 percent.
- Home owners ages 55-65 were the most satisfied at 76 percent. Home owners between 18 and 25 had the lowest satisfaction rate at 45 percent.
unfortunately most are unknown by many that live in the West End, until a tragedy occurs. Thankfully, Billy Fields is expected to recover after this incident and those of us not ‘in-the-know’ have time to find out Who Is Billy Fields ?, and appreciate his work, as well as help a fellow West Ender in his time of need.
“On Sun., Oct. 3 at around 1 a.m. Fields was robbed at gunpoint in the West End where he was doing sound at a dubstep warehouse party. During the robbery he was shot at nearly point blank range. The bullet passed through his bottom jaw on the right side and exited through his opposite cheek. The bullet took some teeth with it, and caused damage to his tongue, but he is expected to make a full recovery
Needless to say the bills are mounting. Donations to help cover medical costs can me made via Paypal
In the meantime, on Fri., Oct. 8 and Sat., Oct. 9 between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. Fields’ friends are preparing his house (1605 Beecher St. ATL 30310) for his release from the hospital. If you’re interested in helping get his house in order send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for directions”
Posted by Chad Radford on Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:16 PM on Creative Loafing