Good Day Good People, I hope this message finds you well. Thank you so very much again for attending our initial planning meeting. Your input was beyond helpful and contributed much to our group discussion regarding the Ashview Heights Beautification Event on Saturday, May 21, 2016.
As you are already aware, the purpose of this event is to enhance and beautify the Ashview Heights Community and to assist the neighborhood with their valiant ongoing cleaning efforts. Our goal is to partner with various City and County Agencies and Organizations to ensure this event’s success.
This email serves as a sweet reminder that our Ashview Heights Beautification Follow-Up Partners’ Meeting is tomorrow, Thursday, May 12, 2016 from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM to be held at M. Agnes Jones Elementary School, 1040 Fair Street SW, Atlanta, GA 30314. Please email me back to confirm your attendance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let me know. Thank you again for all that you do!
You may get the help you need to make home ownership a real possibility!!
Find information and support at every turn:
• Get help with your down payment — Apply for down payment assistance grants from local nonprofit organizations, available for a limited time to qualified homebuyers who purchase a home in selected neighborhoods
• Find out if you’re ready to buy a home — Meet one-on-one with professionals to understand the home financing options that may be available
• Prepare for sustainable homeownership —Learn more about finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership at Wells Fargo’s video homebuyer education center
• Picture yourself at home — Stop by Wells Fargo’s Affordable Home Tour(SM) viewing center to preview the features and prices of area homes for sale
• See for yourself — Board a neighborhood home tour bus for a free ride to and from homes you’d like to see first-hand
If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you won’t want to miss the Neighborhood LIFT(SM) event, sponsored by Wells Fargo in
collaboration with local non-profit organizations.
Date: February 10-11, 2012 Time: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Location: Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall B1 285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW Atlanta, GA 30313 Free parking in designated lots, see web site for details.
Admission is free!
Plan to spend some worthwhile time discovering the possibilities of homeownership in Atlanta – and find out if it’s right for you.
Looking for something to do during the week? The High Museum of Art is looking for you. Come alone or make it a party! The High Museum wants as many community groups in Atlanta as possible to have the opportunity to see the Radcliffe Bailey: Memories as Medicine exhibit; now on display thru September 11.
Are you interested in living in Westview? Great news – Westview is participating in an “Open House” this Saturday, May 7th to encourage and showcase the possibilities of home ownership. These houses will be on the tour.
1455 Lucile Avenue
409 Inman Street
415 Altoona Place
472 West Ontario Avenue
1517 South Gordon Street
1679 Rogers Avenue
Come to the “Host Home” for a snack and a map! 1455 Lucile Ave Atlanta 30310