Amazing intown Atlanta deal, renovated brick Bungalow 3bedrooms and 2full baths, vaulted ceiling and a tall basement for storage makes this a gem especially at $76.4k!!
Join the Westview Community Organization at KIPP STRIVE Academy for music, art, and food as part of Westview’s Summer Solstice Celebration! KIPP STRIVE is located in the historic J.C. Harris school building at 1444 Lucile Avenue, 30310.
Come boogie down to some soul, funk, and classics with our local Djs – Theo, Ryze, and Quasar.
GRILL-OFF: TASTE OF WESTVIEW
Are you ready to sample a taste of southwest Atlanta? Get your “passport” and taste what our grill masters have created! The “passport” will allow you to sample the different foods (chicken and pork) plus a drink. Once you have tasted all the different categories submit your vote for “the best of…”.
The suggested donation for a “passport” is $5, although you are always welcome to donate more! You can go ahead and reserve your “passport” via PayPal and pick it up at will-call on the day of the event. (Just bring the printed PayPal receipt and/or your ID matching the PayPal records.
This year’s celebration includes a grill-off, fostering friendly competition between neighboring communities in Southwest Atlanta. Teams from these neighborhoods have signed up to compete:
- Adair Park
- Ashview Heights
- Beecher-Donnelly (2 contestants!)
- West End
- Plus individuals
Between eating and dancing browse our artist/vendor market!
- Antiques Shop
- Angel Green Eyes Jewelry
- Deanna Claudette Jewelry
- Gingerbread Sisters Creations
- Peaceful Natural Soaps
- The Atlanta BeltLine
- Unforgettable Delights
- ZoUnique Abstracts
- And more…
http://www.WestviewAtlanta.com for details
Join me tomorrow in Perkerson Park on Beatie Ave to celebrate the grand opening of their Splash Pad and our quarterly Committed To Communities event!
We will open a few homes along the park available for sale to tour between 11-2PM. In addition, speak with mortgage brokers on the spot to determine how much home you can afford- and what it will take for YOU to make an offer on your dream home!
See you at 1504 Beatie Ave SW Atlanta 30310- remember to spread the word and bring a friend!
For more information see: Beltline Splash Pad
You may get the help you need to make home ownership a real possibility!!
Find information and support at every turn:
• Get help with your down payment — Apply for down payment assistance grants from local nonprofit organizations, available for a limited time to qualified homebuyers who purchase a home in selected neighborhoods
• Find out if you’re ready to buy a home — Meet one-on-one with professionals to understand the home financing options that may be available
• Prepare for sustainable homeownership —Learn more about finding and financing a home and managing the financial responsibilities of homeownership at Wells Fargo’s video homebuyer education center
• Picture yourself at home — Stop by Wells Fargo’s Affordable Home Tour(SM) viewing center to preview the features and prices of area homes for sale
• See for yourself — Board a neighborhood home tour bus for a free ride to and from homes you’d like to see first-hand
If you have a goal to become a homeowner, you won’t want to miss the Neighborhood LIFT(SM) event, sponsored by Wells Fargo in
collaboration with local non-profit organizations.
Date: February 10-11, 2012
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Location: Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall B1
285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30313
Free parking in designated lots, see web site for details.
Admission is free!
Plan to spend some worthwhile time discovering the possibilities of homeownership in Atlanta – and find out if it’s right for you.
or call 866-858-2151
Home Mortgage Consultant, Phone: (404) 257-7988,Cell: (404) 454-7805 firstname.lastname@example.org-NMLSR ID: 516216
1. The Neighborhood LIFT program is a collaborative program of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Wells Fargo Foundation, and NeighborWorks America,an independent nonprofit organization.
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. © 2011 Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. All rights reserved. NMLSR ID 399801.
968 Fair Street, Atlanta GA 30314
Check out this renovated 4bedroom 3bath Bungalow with large walk-in closet (possibly a 5th bedroom) and spacious open kitchen within Ashview Heights! Find out more about this community and why this is the next HOT Atlanta neighborhood to consider for your home purchase.
Open today from 11-4PM.
Receive a map of other available homes for tour today at this home.
Amazing hidden gems in Westview. Stop by to see ! <—–MAP to homes!
1455 Lucile Ave Atlanta GA 30310 will be our “Host” home will also have a map to all the open homes. Come in for a snack!!
A home on the tour: