You do not want to miss April! April will entail a presentation from our very own Brent Brewer, a film on Mortgage Fraud and how it affects a community,West End in particular. More to come on this…
- NPU-T Beltline Southest & Southwest Study Group “Cram Session” at the Kroger CitiCenter ( :00PM Wednesday January 23rd ) in the community room by the milk coolers. This will be a preview meeting to help NPU-T neighbors be better prepared to participate in the actual Southeast & Southwest Study Group meeting being held (see Study Group Calendar). Sponsored by the NPU-T PRCA Beltline Sub-Committee, Chair Danielle Carney. FLYER ATTACHED.
- Beltline www.beltline.org. Trail will commence the week of Trail – The first phase of the construction on the and will last approximately 6-8 months. Construction of the trail will include the first mile of an arboretum along the Beltline and a significant upgrade fo . There will be information on the Trail at the Beltline’s website at
- Peachtree Streetcar Public Forum First Presbyterian Church, 1328 Peachtree Street. The Peachtree Corridor Partnership is hosting public forums to discuss the Peachtree Streetcar. Please plan to attend to discuss the importance of non-displacement policies and other community benefits for this major redevelopment project. If you plan to attend, contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org or for talking points and more information.
- NPU-T Economic Development/Consumer Affairs Committee (ED/CA) Meeting
If you are not currently in this email group and would like to continue receiving information related to NPU-T business and activities, as well as public notices forwarded from various government agencies, please notify the administrator at email@example.com or join the group directly at http://groups.google.com/group/nput_members. Please forward this notice to you neighbors and friends.
If you’re not already- you should be involved and come out to our Neighborhood Planning Unit meetings. The meetings are every Second Wednesday of every month, within the Founders Hall at the Shrine of the Black Madonna. 952 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd 7:30 PM sharp. If you would like to receive email updates and notifications of future events and meetings please request to be added via our NPU-T President- Kwabena Nkromo firstname.lastname@example.org
Come out to hear:
- Police, Fire and Community Prosecutor’s Updates (we have a new Prosecutor)
- Neighborhood Association Reports
- Committee Reports
- Planners Report
- Various Presentations from proposed new businesses, developments and zoning- most of which, we get to vote on and help decide the fate of our neighborhoods.
Make sure your block is represented and your voices are heard, come out!